Apply for funds to finish your film!
Examples of Film Finishing Funds:
- Post-production Color
- Post-Production Sound
- Post-Production Editing
- Music Composing
- If you are in need of another category of service, please reach out to us before submitting your application - firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss if it would qualify
- Festival Operating Funds
- Industrial or Corporate Media
- Funding is for post-production / project completion.
- We cannot pay charges retroactively.
- Projects that are accepted will need to provide options (with links) to 3 potential companies (with $ quotes) on the post-production service needed.
- The CSUEA will help review the options and assist in selecting the best fit for your project.
- The CSUEA will pay the vendor directly to avoid any issues on the student's financial aid or scholarship availability.
What We Can Not Fund:
- We do not cover costs retroactively.
- Media projects other than film or video.
- General operating expenses of companies or organizations.
- You must be a CSU student to apply.
- All films must be completed by March 15, 2022.
- All awardees will be required to provide a review link to their finished film by March 16, 2022.
- There will be a screening of all films granted funding. We will be in touch about the details of this.