Looking to land a job in Hollywood? Learn from a pro at a big 40% Discount!
Offer must be redeemed by December 1, 2020
Fill out this form for access to the discount promo code & learn more about “CK Hollywood Bootcamp - How to land a job in Hollywood at https://www.carolekirschnerhollywoodbootcamp.com/
Carole Kirschner, a Hollywood hiring expert and author of "Hollywood Game Plan: How to Land a Job in Film, TV and Digital Entertainment” wants you to learn how to get noticed and hired:
- Discover real world techniques from Carole – a Cal State University’s Sonoma State alumna as well as the Director of the WGA Showrunner Training Program and creator of the CBS Diversity Writers Program!
- Learn exactly what you need to beat out 95% of other hopefuls to lock in a job in the entertainment industry—and stay there!
- Get 40% off: Cal State community members (student, faculty, staff, or alumni) receiving Pell Grants or other types of significant financial aid get 40% off the cost of registration!
In Carole Kirschner's Hollywood Bootcamp, you'll learn:
- What every decision maker is looking for when hiring at the entry level
- Insider information about what it takes to get your first job
- Exactly what you need to beat out 95% of other hopefuls
An invaluable opportunity at a BIG discount during an extremely challenging time for those in entertainment arts and media:
- Complete the course on your own schedule – the course is not live – you can even listen in the car or on the go!
- Get access to 20+ downloadable PDFs
- Qualified CSU community applicants can get $40 off the normal cost of $97 through December 1, 2020.
- Expert insights can help you land your first job in Hollywood.