You are eligible if:
1. You are a current CSU student, or have graduated within the past 24 months.
2. You don’t already live in Los Angeles during the summer, and don’t have another place to stay within 30 miles of your worksite.
3. You have accepted an offer of an internship, either paid or unpaid.
*Limited Availability – Apply as soon as possible.
You must be enrolled in an internship course, either through the CSUEA or their home campus. Proof of enrollment will be required.
Full instructions can be found at: http://csuentertainment.com/lca576/
1. Please note that you MUST be enrolled prior to submitting any documents. Once you have read through this in it's entirety, please start your submission on Submittable. Begin by filling out your information and completing the Internship Agreement. Due June 10, 2022.
If you are unable to get the form in by this date, please e-mail us!
On this form, there will be a place to send an agreement to your employer, please let them know that they must fill this out and to look for the e-mail through Submittable.
2. After that is submitted, and around a week before your midterm is due, you will receive an e-mail from us through Submittable with a link to an additional form for your Midterm Report. Be sure to USE THAT LINK when you are uploading your midterm report. If you do not receive this e-mail, check your junk mail, if you still have not received it, please contact our team by e-mail and we will be sure to help you out - Due July 5, 2022.
3. After that is submitted, and around a week before your final is due, you will be sent an e-mail with the same process for your Final Report - Due July 29, 2022. This final report submission will trigger the Supervisor Evaluation to be sent.
4. Supervisor Evaluation - This form is sent directly to the supervisor through your FINAL report in the middle of the semester. Please remind your Supervisor at least one week before the deadline of August 5, 2022.
Please visit: www.CSUentertainment.com/grants and read the Grant Guidelines in their entirety before applying.
If you are looking for ideas for workshops, our advisory council have identified a few industry trends that are worth exploring. These trends include: E-sports, Entertainment Tech, Global Distribution, Unscripted Television, Editing, Program Development, Blockchain in Entertainment Arts Financing, Streaming Wars, Performance in Streaming, Independent Content Creation for Performers, Video Game Sound Design.
Also, feel free to browse our advisory council (www.CSUentertainment.com/advisorycouncil) as they have expressed interest in getting involved with / speaking at campuses or arranging for people at their companies to do so and we can help facilitate that.
Must be an SFSU student with an active SFSU e-mail account. All majors are welcome.
If you are interested in a free year of access to MasterClass, please visit our new submission link here: https://forms.gle/txKMqpqRn6MX5Pyq6