Examples of Film Finishing Funds:
- Post-production Color
- Post-Production Sound
- Post-Production Editing
- Music Composing
- If you are in need of another category of service, please reach out to us before submitting your application - email@example.com so we can discuss if it would qualify
- Festival Operating Funds
- Industrial or Corporate Media
- Funding is for post-production / project completion.
- We cannot pay charges retroactively.
- Projects that are accepted will need to provide options (with links) to 3 potential companies (with $ quotes) on the post-production service needed.
- The CSUEA will help review the options and assist in selecting the best fit for your project.
- The CSUEA will pay the vendor directly to avoid any issues on the student's financial aid or scholarship availability.
What We Can Not Fund:
- We do not cover costs retroactively.
- Media projects other than film or video.
- General operating expenses of companies or organizations.
- All films must be completed by March 15, 2022.
- All awardees will be required to provide a review link to their finished film by March 16, 2022.
- There may be an opportunity for a screening of all films granted funding. We will be in touch about the details of these.
Full instructions can be found at: http://csuentertainment.com/lca576/
1. Please note that you MUST be enrolled prior to submitting any documents. Once you have read through this in it's entirety, please start your submission on Submittable. Begin by filling out your information and completing the Internship Agreement. Due Sept 1, 2022.
If you are unable to get the form in by this date, please e-mail us!
On this form, there will be a place to send an agreement to your employer, please let them know that they must fill this out and to look for the e-mail through Submittable.
2. After that is submitted, and around a week before your midterm is due, you will receive an e-mail from us through Submittable with a link to an additional form for your Midterm Report. Be sure to USE THAT LINK when you are uploading your midterm report. If you do not receive this e-mail, check your junk mail, if you still have not received it, please contact our team by e-mail and we will be sure to help you out - Due October 15, 2022.
3. After that is submitted, and around a week before your final is due, you will be sent an e-mail with the same process for your Final Report - Due December 2, 2022. This final report submission will trigger the Supervisor Evaluation to be sent.
4. Supervisor Evaluation - This form is sent directly to the supervisor through your FINAL report in the middle of the semester. Please remind your Supervisor at least one week before the deadline of December 9, 2022.
Please visit: www.CSUentertainment.com/grants and read the Grant Guidelines in their entirety before applying.
If you are looking for ideas for workshops, our advisory council have identified a few industry trends that are worth exploring. These trends include: E-sports, Entertainment Tech, Global Distribution, Unscripted Television, Editing, Program Development, Blockchain in Entertainment Arts Financing, Streaming Wars, Performance in Streaming, Independent Content Creation for Performers, Video Game Sound Design.
Also, feel free to browse our advisory council (www.CSUentertainment.com/advisorycouncil) as they have expressed interest in getting involved with / speaking at campuses or arranging for people at their companies to do so and we can help facilitate that.
Must be an SFSU student with an active SFSU e-mail account. All majors are welcome.